Steeler Nation, please join Cam and his Heyward House Foundation as they work to provide better living conditions to foster children in the Pittsburgh area.
Cam announced a new campaign through his Heyward House Foundation called “Cameron Heyward’s Sacks for Foster Children.
Dear friends, family, and fans –
This season, I’m proud to launch our Sacks for Foster Children campaign to help provide better opportunities to children in need. Our campaign goal of $10,000 can only be reached with your help! You can pledge any dollar amount for every sack recorded by the Steelers defense this season, or you can make a one-time donation. You’ll receive weekly updates with the amount of your donation based on my teammates performance.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
I will be raising awareness and support by collecting pledges from friends, family, and fans for every team sack earned this season. You can help in two ways:
- By making a pledge to donate for every team sack
- By making a one-time donation
I will personally be matching the first 100 people who pledge to my campaign in order to double our efforts.
So, the hard work is up to Cam and his teammates. They will work to get those sacks, and we can pledge to help kids in need.
Not only will we be helping deserving kids, and not only will Cam match the first 100 pledges….but there is MORE:
You can also qualify for some cool swag by pledging.
- $10 per sack- Team Heyward t-shirt and a signed 8 x 10
- $20 per sack- Team Heyward t-shirt and a signed Steelers mini-helmet
- $50 per sack- Team Heyward t-shirt and a signed Steelers full-sized replica helmet
- $100 per sack- Team Heyward t-shirt and an authentic Cam Heyward Steelers jersey that Cam will personally sign for you at a VIP meet and greet experience (TBD)
- Levels all based on team sacks
Proceeds will benefit the Heyward House Foundation, specifically its support of KidsVoice.org and the programs that it implements to provide foster children in Pittsburgh with better living conditions to fit their individual needs which all too often are overlooked.
Click on the first photo above to make your one-time pledge, or pledge-per-sack. Or, click HERE.